Hello! It is so nice to meet you!
My love affair with photography began when I was a kid. I always had a camera in my hand, and wanted to capture anything and everything that came my way. Around 2009 I decided to launch my business. Gray Dog Pet Photography was born. Soon after, I launched Michelle Turek Photography.
I have had the privilege of working alongside and learning from some of the best in both the Pet Photography and Wedding Photojournalism industries. I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America and devote time each year to continuing my education in Photography so I can offer my clients the best experience possible.
Glenn is my associate shooter, pilot, and the person who I share my life with. His presence brings ease and lots of laughter when he is on a shoot and you will enjoy his company as much as I do.
I have gear, a passport, and love to travel anywhere for a photography assignment.
- I love pie. Peach is my favorite, and now has to be gluten free.
- Glenn is a Pilot, and I am working on my license too.
- Working out is fun to me--I enjoy TRX, cycling and some weights
- I worked at Walt Disney World during college---at Epcot in The Land!
- I ran my first half marathon in 2014 in Maui.
- Coffee is my friend--I love Americanos.
- I do not like clowns or poker.
- I love Weimaraners
- Countries I have visited: New Zealand, Cuba, Ireland (3x), and Bahamas. Poland and Africa are next!
- My favorite movie is "The Blind Side"
- I am on the Board of my local Hospicare, an organization that helps comfort those who are nearing the end of their life. The place is special to me.
- I love to give and receive handwritten notes, in a world that has been overtaken by technology
- I graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Agriculture Economics and Horticulture